• Santa Maria del Carmelo Church, built in 1500
  • S. Maria degli Angeli Church, built together with the first houses that constituted the town
  • SS. Bambino Church, called in the past "S. Giovanni alla Porta", because it was above one of the doors of the town
  • Nostra Signora delle Grazie Church, situated on the upper part of the town. Now it’s dedicated to Our Lady and there is an altar dedicated to S. Filomena (S. Filomena, a martyr, saved the town from the plague in 1656)
  • The castle built in 839 against Normans
  • Rosario cave, with a rocky sculpture portraying a human face of Eneolithic period
  • Pinewood and Maurizio Caves

 

written by: Stefania Maffeo